HOW WE CAN SUPPORT YOUR RESIDENTIAL SAFETY NEEDS:
At Pal Fire, we are a one-stop shop that provides you with the fire safety equipment and services that you will need for your home, family and loved ones. We offer a wide variety of safety products and kits, designed for your specific needs, including most types of portable fire extinguishers, FireAde® green fire technologies and the ENFORCER® CAFS Units. You can be sure we can get you the right extinguisher to meet your needs.
Through our fire safety inspection and services, we strive to provide unsurpassed, quality and reliable service to each and every client. At Pal Fire, we provide the value our clients expect, while exceeding industry standards. Our reliable technicians provide quality, comprehensive service you can count on, ensuring your fire extinguishers and safety equipment functions well when you need them most and that you and your family know how to properly operate them if and when the time comes.
Our policy with each job is… we do the job right, or we don’t do it at all! So, you can rest assured you are in good hands.
- PORTABLE FIRE EXTINGUISHER …Testing, recharge, repair and maintenance
- ALTERNATIVE FIRE SAFETY EQUIPMENT- Chemical-Free, Non-Toxic, Safe For Children And Pets
- FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEM… Annual, 5-Year and Reg-4 testing, Service and Recertification *
- PAL VIRTUAL SAFETY CONSULTATION: Review, evaluation and initial assessment of your fire safety requirements and needs through a video conferencing and complimentary consultation.
- HANDS-ON FAMILY “TPASS” SAFETY TRAINING on the proper use of portable fire extinguishers
Pal Fire Protection provides complimentary hands-on -brief, but effective – fire extinguisher T.P.A.S.S safety training for you and your family and/or tenants, to ensure they can handle fire extinguishers and use them properly and effectively to extinguish fires in the event of an emergency.
Training is provided on the day that the service and maintenance is scheduled. (Conditions apply)
RESIDENTIAL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR:
- SINGLE FAMILY HOMES/ CONDOS
- MULTI UNIT BUILDINGS (Residential and HOA’s, Property Managers)
* Through Licensed Partners