Heavy Duty Coated Fire Extinguisher Cabinet for 5lb Fire Extinguisher, Surface Mount, Galvanized Steel with Safety Tempered Glass: [SEE BONUS BELOW]
Introducing our Heavy Duty Fire Extinguisher Cabinet, designed to protect your property and ensure safety in common areas such as apartments or condos, or retail installations.
Constructed with heavy-gauge galvanized steel, our fire extinguisher cabinet features a full tempered safety glass door that offers a clear view of the fire extinguisher inside. With an electrostatically-applied, thermally-fused finish, our cabinet resists chipping, peeling, and flaking and rust, ensuring longer life and durability.
Potter Roamer’s vandal-resistant, unitized assembly keeps your fire extinguisher safe and secure, and offers a provision for an optional padlock for added security. The tempered safety glass comes with Break Rite, a non-removable handle that eliminates the need for a hammer or breaker bar to open the cabinet.
Our cabinet provide ample space for a 5lb fire extinguisher. Keep your property safe and secure with our Heavy Duty Fire Extinguisher Cabinet. Order now!
BONUS: Every cabinet ordered from us, will come with the exclusive TPASS Instruction Fire Sign that fits above or on the side of the cabinets, as well as the standard Fire Marshal Brass Padlock and Key, a $20 Value, at no charge!
DON’T FORGET TO ORDER OUR 5 lb. AMEREX FIRE EXTINGUISHERS TO GO WITH THESE CABINETS.
- Heavy duty steel, coated in beautiful ivory galvanized powder coating
- Tempered glass and Break-Rite handle prevents unwanted tampering with the extinguisher
- Resistant to peeling, chipping, flaking and rust
- Keeps extinguisher safe from tampering, vandalism, rain and humidity
- External size: of 8 x 19 x 6 inches, Internal size: of 6 x 18 x 6 inches >> Surface Mount